Short-Term Study Abroad Program
Do you want to send a group of students to a foreign university?
Do you want to accept a group of students from a foreign university?
However, the language barrier is preventing you from realizing this goal?
If so, we are here for you.
Akari Translations will become a liaison between your university and the targeted university.
We will not only create customized short-term study programs but also to arrange all the necessary details to make each program a successful and life-changing experience.
- Email Akari Translations at email@example.com for a free initial consolation on the program.
- Akari Translations will serve remotely as a liaison between a visiting university and a hosting university.
- Akari Translations will coordinate with the hosting university’s appropriate director on housing, meals, visas (if appropriate), ground transportation to and from the airport, and other transitional needs.
- Akari Translations will coordinate with the hosting university’s academic coordinator on curriculum, excursions and schedule.
- Akari Translations will negotiate program budgets.
- Akari Translations will create an MOA for each program to be signed by the hosting university’s representative and the visiting university group’s representative.
- Two months from the program start date, the visiting groups will pay a non-refundable deposit of $500 to the host university.
Fees for Services on Maui (for other locations, please contact us for quotes):
- Meet & Greet — $120*
- Airport Send Off — $120**
- 24/7 Care (my cell phone will be on 24/7) — $30/day
- I will be available in person to assist with any urgent or emergency situations
- Interpretation Services — $60/hour
- Transportation fee — $20/hour
*Meet & Greet services include:
- checking the arrival time during the duration of the flight
- arriving 20 minutes prior to the arrival time in case the flight gets in early
- assisting any luggage delay/losses other issues
- making sure that each student meets their designated host family
- preparing leis (flower garlands) - optional ($15 each)
**Airport Send Off services include:
- monitoring the fight’s departure time
- assisting the check-in process
- making sure every student goes through the security gate
- remaining available throughout the time until the students get on the plane in Honolulu