Short-Term Study Abroad Program
Do you want to send a group of students to a foreign university?
Do you want to accept a group of students from a foreign university?
However, the language barrier is preventing you from realizing this goal?
If so, we are here for you.
Akari Translations will become a liaison between your university and the targeted university.
We will not only create customized short-term study programs but also to arrange all the necessary details to make each program a successful and life-changing experience.
- Email Akari Translations at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free initial consolation on the program.
- Akari Translations will serve remotely as a liaison between a visiting university and a hosting university.
- Akari Translations will coordinate with the hosting university’s appropriate director on housing, meals, visas (if appropriate), ground transportation to and from the airport, and other transitional needs.
- Akari Translations will coordinate with the hosting university’s academic coordinator on curriculum, excursions and schedule.
- Akari Translations will negotiate program budgets.
- Akari Translations will create an MOA for each program to be signed by the hosting university’s representative and the visiting university group’s representative.
- Two months from the program start date, the visiting groups will pay a non-refundable deposit of $500 to the host university.
Fees for Services on Maui (for other locations, please contact us for quotes):
- Meet & Greet — $120*
- Airport Send Off — $120*
- 24/7 Care (being available on the phone) — $30/day
- Interpretation Services — $60/hour
- Transportation fee — $20/hour
*Meet & Greet and Airport Send Off services include:
- keeping track of the flight status
- dealing with lost luggage if necessary and following up
- making sure that each student is picked up by a host family
- helping the check-in process
- making sure every student goes through the security gate